12/13/08

A picture perfect weekend!














Gotta love my girls! I had so much fun on Friday. The girls and I went to Gardiner Village to take some pictures. I was trying out our new camera that we needed to get because our other one was stolen. I like it a lot! Anna was so busy though and it was difficult to take her picture but Sara was loving the attention. According to my mom, she is exactly like I was at that age. Oh joy!

Today, we went to our ward christmas brunch at the ward building. We at croissants, ham, hash browns and fruit. Not to mention lots of goodies. I am going to gain 10 pounds if I eat this kind of stuff a lot. We had such a great day!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Your pics turned out so great! Good job! It was fun talking to you at the breakfast Saturday!

Anonymous said...

love the pictures! glad you got another camera but sad you last one got stolen!

see ya'll in less than two weeks!

cara said...

Syd,

Thanks for leaving that comment on my blog.
No one EVER comments. It's so annoying.
Why even type if no one comments...
well, thanks.

And you are not going to gain 100 pounds over the holidays!

Cara

P.S. I can't believe that your camera got stolen!
My really cute bag got stolen! I was SO mad... anyways... see you on Christmas. only 9 more days...