2/8/09

New Changes!
















































So I figure that it's time I write again on our blog. January was a fun but busy month. The big news in our girls life was that their Aunt Jenn and Uncle Rex gave them bunkbeds. No more crib for Anna! I was hopeful that she was ready and we definately needed space in their room. So, we took down the crib and put up the beds. They were so excited, especially Anna, until nightime came and she realized that she had someone above her. I think it made her uncomfortable because she didn't sleep the entire night. It was not fun for mom. But, each night became easier and easier. There are still some nights when I will hear something and go into her room to find her trying on her sister's shoes. She is so cute that you can't get mad at her, you just give her a hug and hope you don't have to go in her room again and trip on a pair of boots. As you can tell from the photos, she thinks that she can do everything that her brothers and sister can do. I was cleaning up milk for 5 minutes. Oh well! I think Sara feels all grown up. Which she is definately getting bigger. I can't believe how time flies. I also took a leap this month and decided to 'chop the locks' so to speak. I know that Dave isn't fond of short hair but I figured that it was time for a change. I needed to feel like I could look okay throughout the day. It took me only 10 minutes to do my hair this morning. Yeah!!!!!! I love it and hope it grows on Dave. In the meantime, I told him he would feel like he was living with another woman. What guy doesn't want that?

4 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE your hair!! Its so cute! And dont you love that transition from crib to bed?! ;)

The Gooch Fam said...

I am loving the beds. I am waiting for the potty training to kick in now. By the way, how was sushi? I wish I could have made it.

Sharon said...

I love your hair, Syd. Of course, I've never seen you with a bad hair day.

Shi and Family said...

I love your hair too!!! You look great. As for your girls, they are too cute! But I cannot believe Anna is already big enough to sleep in a real bed!!!