5/4/09

Sara's Dance Performance


















Let me start by saying that there is a lot to see this post. I need to keep up on the blog. We have had such a crazy month! On March 27th, we celebrated Brinton's 9th birthday. Holy crow, he's getting so old. We went to dinner and had cake and ice cream. Brinton is so easy to please. He was able to go to lunch and bowling with his buddy Joseph. Dave informs me that we will probably not be welcomed back into Wingers any time soon. I don't know what went on, but I am fairly certain I don't want to know.

Anna's birthday was on April 16th. We invited our friends Steve and Lisa over for cake and ice cream. I was mopping up chocolate cake all the next day! I can't believe she is 2 years old, not that her personality doesn't fit the bill. She is definately very busy, loud and throws many tantrums. She's so cute though that it's tough to get mad at her.
Sara had her last dance class for the summer and the parents were able to see what they had learned. She was at least a full head taller than the rest of the class. She seems so big!
Last night, Becky and Josh had us to their home for FHE and we were able to sing Happy Birthday to Sara. She was so excited to have her Little Mermaid birthday cupcakes and loved the attention. It was fun to see all the grandkids together. The only bummer is that Laurel and Bill couldn't be there to celebrate with us. But, I know they are watching over us.
In two weeks, we will be celebrating Braeden's birthday! What were Dave and I thinking having four kids within three months of each other. The birthday party season is definately upon us! Yikes! Braeden will be 11 years old. How time flies.
We were so excited for Dave's brother Tim and his cute wife Shiloh. They had a little boy on Thursday. It's their first and he is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to actually hold him. I wish them good luck. They'll need it!
Adding to all the birthday fun, we have mixed in our fair share of soccer games, school finals, piano lessons and we will be adding a surgery.
Sara is having her tonsils out on the 13th. Anna will be soon to follow. They are having sleep apnia because their tonsils are too big. So on Wednesday, we will be attending a Panda Party at Primary Children's Hospital. They will be showing Sara around the operating room and waiting areas and helping her to feel comfortable going to have surgery. Hopefully I will be able to have coupons for popcicles, ice cream and smoothies. We promised her a lot of yummy things to help her feel better.
As you can tell, life is crazy and wonderful and stressful all at the same time and we are blessed beyond measure with our growing family.

No comments: