6/14/10

Summer Games

Our family made a weekend trip to Cedar City this past weekend for the Summer Games. Both boys played this year. The first exciting thing that happened was that Dave didn't get Swine Flu!!! Yeah! Last year, Dave spent the entire week in the hotel room with the flu. I have never seen him so sick. But, this year was so fun. We actually had good weather for the most part and had so much fun watching the boys.



Dave and Brinton went to the Opening Ceremonies on Thursday night and had such a fun time. I got to go last year with Braeden so I went bowling with his team. Brinton had a great time and his team looked great in their wigs and noisemakers.

Apart from soccer, our family got to go eat out, swim and just have a great time! Anna made herself at home with both sidelines like she always does and socialized enough for the whole family. I don't know where she gets it from!







Dave and the kids were really fun to watch. He has worked so hard this last two years with school that he hasn't had a chance to see them too much so it was great that we were able to get away and spend time together!!!


GO MURRAY MAX!!!

I am really proud of both the boys, they each received bronze medals for their games. What a fun trip!!!

No comments: