So I know that it's been a while since I've posted but I'm back and ready to show off the kiddos again! We had a really low key Halloween this year which was perfect for me! We had the usual school parade and school parties. I asked Dave go around with the girls this year because let's face it, I'm huge and would have not enjoyed the Trick or Treating walk. Anna decided to be Cinderella this year, Sara was a punk-rock girl, Brinton was the old man from UP and Braeden went as a princess for his girl-boy party!!! EEEEK! We have a son who is hanging out with girls! We are in trouble! But the kids all had a great weekend and have so much candy we don't know what to do! Also, according to Dave, the bottom picture is what Braeden would look like as a little girl which is just like me apparantly!!! So cute!
11/2/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
okay, Brinton's costume is sooooo cute! and Braeden, you are so cute too! you do look like your mother in that bottom picture. LOL!
You are the perfect Mom, Syd. When my kids want to dress up for Halloween, I tell them to go find something in the box in the basement. Looking forward to seeing the new baby as soon as he comes.
So cute! I wish our school had a parade so the kids could show off their costumes. I remember them when I lived in CA but haven't seen them since. You have such a cute family!!
Post a Comment