4/5/11

Museum Break!!

So it's Spring Break!! Rain, Snow, Rain, Snow and one beautiful day of Spring Break! I felt so sad for my kiddos that their free week was yucky weather that we took a day trip to the Gateway Discovery Kids Museum and let the kids run out their energy. It was a blast to see that the kids were spoiling Eli at every turn allowing him to play with them. Braeden was even a good sport even though he's going to be a TEENAGER!!! We had so much fun! Grandma went with us and we ate lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and saw Uncle Steve when we were done. What a fun way to end the week!
















1 comment:

Shi and Family said...

So... that last picture of Sara in the helicopter... what happened to her? She has grown up... in that picture she could pass for 20:-) But no matter if she is 7 or 20 she is beautiful.

Anyways....

It looks like you guys had fun. I can't wait to see ALL of you again. And from what I hear it might be sooner that later! Love YA!