I know I know, it's been months. I'm back and have so much to add to our little family blog! The last couple of months have consisted of Sara's birthday, Dave's birthday, my birthday and a slew of family events.
In May, we reserved the Karaoke Room at Classic Skating for Sara's birthday party. She informed me months ago that she wanted a Pirates of the Caribbean party (probably because this was her favorite ride in Disneyland), but she wanted to sing Karaoke and roller skate. So we combined to make a Pirate, skating and singing party which turned out to be a lot of fun!!! My dear friend Caralee made her an awesome treasure chest cake that had edible chocolate coins, candy necklaces, Jolly Rancher jewels and graham cracker sand! It was so fun!
In June we celebrated Dave and my birthdays. Dave loves his birthdays (sarcasm) so we went to dinner and a movie and no party:( Someday he will let me throw a huge bash! For my birthday, Dave made the mistake of asking me what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to go to The Karaoke Cafe and have a bunch of friends hang out. He reluctantly agreed and when we arrived the music flowed through him and he decided to sing!!! 4 Times!!!! His choice!!!!! We had so much fun! I have no pictures though because that was one of the criteria for him going! Thanks Dave for singing:)
We had a soccer tournament in June which Braeden's team took first place!!! They did such a great job!
The kids had a great time getting ready for Father's Day! We went to the store and bought a bunch of candy to make him a candy poster. They wrote the entire thing themselves!!
Dave is such a great husband and father and we appreciate him so much!!
Our June ended with such a fun event! It was Anna's first dance concert ever! She was a chicken and danced so great! She loves to go to dance class and is convinced that she will grow up to be a ballerina!
7/11/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment