11/17/09

Family Picture Day!

So I decided that I could show off my cute family a little! I was looking on facebook a while back and noticed that our Bishop's daughter had done some wonderful photography and checked out her blog. She was amazing so I wrote her and asked her to take our pictures. I fell in love with the photos. Despite the fact that Anna didn't want much to do with posing in pictures, we got some nice pics. Jen, our photographer, was so patient and captured the kid's personalities perfectly. So, today I have bragging rights because I have the most beautiful children and family in the world!!!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

What wonderful pictures of your beautiful family! Jen certainly is talented, but she also had great subjects to work with--you're all so photogenic!

Sharon said...

Cute pics Syd. Glad you are finally back.

Andy said...

What a beautiful family. I think since we last saw you we have BOTH had two daughters!

Jen said...

You guys made my job easy peasy! :) anna was a doll- even if the chickens were more interesting than me. ;) glad you like the pics!

Shi and Family said...

She did do a wonderful job!!!! But, the pic of Sara... you are going to be in trouble when she gets older... she is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Alison said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Syd!!

nicole said...

Hi Sydney! I came across your blog today...I can't believe how much your children have grown! I miss your cute family. Hope you're doing well!