11/12/09

Hello again!!!


So I decided that it was time to join the blog race again! Sorry for the missing months! Life is good but busy at our home and of course a lot has happened over the last few months. I will give just a brief recap of the events.
First: Soccer!!! Need I say more. I life revolves around the boys soccer games but we are currently in hiatis and I am loving every minute of it! They did great in their regular seasons and Braeden's team went to the quarter finals in the State cup on their first year attending. It was really exciting! We will be going to St. George for a soccer tournament and Brinton has a tournament in St. George later in the year!


School: Maybe this topic should have come first but oh well! Braeden is in 6th grade and loves his teacher Ms. Allred. He just performed yesterday in a Veteran's Day program and he learned to lead the Star Spangled Banner! Brinton is in 4th grade and has Ms. Horne for a teacher. He loves being able to care for two bunnies in their classroom and asked if we could buy some! Heck No!  Sara is in Kindergarten this year and is as social as ever. She is definatly loving it!  And Anna is at home with me which is the reason why I am yawning all day long. Man is she busy!! I never thought that she would be related to the energizer bunny but here we are. She is so cute though and tells me everyday that she loves me lots and lots and lots! Dave is finishing his last two semesters at the U and we can't wait until he graduates!!!!!!!!! (notice the exclamations)

Halloween: We had so much fun on Halloween! Sara was Cinderella, Anna was Minnie Mouse, Brinton was some sort of demon with a rib cage and Braeden was a skinny army dude!! Why do we do it? Because we make awesome memories!



Family: This fall was an exciting yet sad time for Dave's family. They finally were able to sell his mom's home. What a bitter-sweet moment when we had our last family party at the home.


The Lord has blessed us with this sell but it certainly won't take away the memories for me!



Lastly, we just had family pictures taken and I realize just how much my family has grown. My kids are getting big! I guess I need to accept that I am getting older! We are blessed though and we are happy which is what it's all about right?




3 comments:

Alison said...

Syd this was so fun to read through. I love that picture of all the Gooch's together! It's amazing how fast all these kids are growing up! I'm glad you updated your blog. I stop by every once in a while and it's always fun when there's something new. :) Did I ever send you a link to our blog?

cara said...

Sounds like FUN!! Hope to see you guys soon!

Shi and Family said...

Welcome Back!!!!!!