9/4/08

Crazy Days


So the second week of school is almost over. The summer went by way too fast but we are glad to have some structure back into our lives. We have become busier than ever. We are definately the epitome of a soccer family. The boys have two practices a week and two games a week. This continues all year long. We have learned that we are good jugglers. We are the Gooch family circus for sure. Sara started her dance class at the Murray community dance center and loves every minute of it. I don't have any idea where she got her love of performing from and her love of attention. Anna is so busy, it is hard to keep up. She is our curly blonde siren. She has vocal chords for sure! Dave's family is finishing up the work on his mom's home and getting it ready to put on the market. It is not the same without Laurel. It's just four walls and a ceiling without anyone there to make it a home. Dave is working hard in school. He now can officially cheer for the University of Utah because it is his school. He is thinking of an MBA from BYU though and my family thinks that is hilarious. But, the University of Utah did win against Michigan. Ha Ha Ha!
I don't know how some moms do it. I can hardly keep up but I am doing my best with soccer, dance, PTA, piano lessons, and my nursery calling but somehow I am more blessed than ever before.

No comments: