9/11/08

Just being a mom!!


So I went into the laundry room today to discover that I have 15 loads of laundry, yes I said 15 loads. Holy cow! Most of this laundry comes from my stinky wonderful boys who are completely involved in soccer. This would be my life lately. Running back and forth from games, practices and an occasional ballet class inbetween for Sara. I am sitting here waiting for my wash to be done, watching the backyardigans with Sara realizing that I really need to get out more often. I told Dave this morning that I needed a date (preferably with him). Yesterday my dear friend Megan had her second round of Chemo down in St. George. I can't believe she's so young and has to deal with all this cancer crap! I told her that when she beats this disease we are going to make t-shirts with the saying "I Beat Cancer" all over them to show that it is possible. She's doing awesome and I'm so proud of her. Dave is into school and feeling the stress but he can do it and it will be so awesome to see him walk in his cap and gown and yes, he is going to walk in his cap and gown because I promised his mom that he would. I'm going to use up an entire memory card just on that walk!! I now have 20 piano students that keep me involved and I am on the PTA board this year in charge of, what else, music appreciation. Dave keeps telling me that I need to learn the word NO but he didn't specify when I was to use it. Well, I am off to take Sara to preschool and I am making Jam! Whoo hoo!!

No comments: