9/29/08

Oh Crap!

So this morning I was greeted by Dave with the news that Wachovia was bought by Citigroup. My thought immediately was Oh Crap! This has been a fear for a while. Working at a bank is a risky thing right now and this was a huge shocker. Dave keeps trying to tell me that things could be worse and I am sure he is right. We just had a baby die in our ward, my dear friend Megan is going through chemotherapy and a dear friend is struggling to find his own job. So we are well aware that things could be worse. We're just praying that Citigroup decides to keep his division so he can get through his Bachelors degree and get a new job. This economy is going to be rough. I am concerned like so many others that we will have a long haul in front of us. Dave just told me that we need to make sure that our tithing will always be first so the Lord will hopefully provide blessings that we might need soon. We are trying to be confident and let the Lord lead us where he will.

No comments: