10/8/08

A Day in the Life

I'm adding some information on this weekend. Sunday we went over to Brad and Stacy's house for Sunday conference. We had three different kinds of soup and other food that was so perfect for the cold weather that came on. Conference was so awesome. It was nice to hear the talks. My Sundays are usually chasing after my own kids in sacrament meeting and running after other people's kids in Nursery that I rarely feel like I'm inspired. It always seems that the brethren of the church are speaking just to me.
So right now, I'm sitting here with Brinton, Sara and Anna watching Spongebob and doing laundry. Yeah!!! What a wonderful life. Today was such a normal day. Sara had dance and thank heavens she didn't want to wear the ugly princess polka dotted tights! She just wanted to wear her fairy skirt over her leotard. We really need to work on her fashion sense. Dave is at school and is taking his midterms this week. He is taking a really difficult Accounting class but still is getting an A. I would've given everything for the grade point he keeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun to find your blog...is it starting to come together why I called you about Sarah's dance? Simply Sisters is already my favorite...so many people in the ward that I didn't even know had a blog. You have a darling family.
-Camille